Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Italian Wine Dinner @ Michy's 10/25/11



Don't miss next Tuesday, October 25nd
for a Four Course Dinner along with wine from three of Italy's greatest wine producers 
welcome at bar
Elvio Tintero Grangia, NV

first
Crudo of Big Eye Tuna Shaved Fennel, Celery, and Red Apple Salad, Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Sommariva Prosecco di Canegliano

 next
Seared Skate Wing Parsley Root Purée, Chive Blossoms, Periwinkle Prezzemole
Geggiano Bandinello, IGT, 2008

then
Braised Beef Cheek Agnolotti Balsamic Grilled Radicchio, Sautéed Chanterelles, Shaved Pecorino
Geggiano Chianti Classico, 2007
Geggiano Chianti Classico Riserva, 2006

finally
Apple Pear Tart Cardamom Honey Zabaione 
 Elvio Tintero Moscato d'Asti, 2009

$85 per person (not including tax and gratuity)
Tuesday, October 25, 7pm sharp
for reservations call : 305.759.2001

6 comments:

Wine Gift said...

A semi-sparkling wine with about half the carbonation of a typical sparkling wine, Moscato d’Asti is light and crisp and relatively low in alcohol, about 5 to 7 percent.

wine australia said...

The dishes make it seem like it's worth $85. You only immerse yourself in fine dining like this once in awhile though.

wine online said...

The Braised Beef Cheek Agnolotti sounds really mouth watering! I might not have space for the meal after that. I can just imagine how it's even better with quality spirits.

liquor online said...

I agree, four courses of fully packed dinners may be well worth $85. This is definitely worth checking out.

Maia Dobson said...

My husband and I are fond of drinking wines. We even travel to have wine tasting from different places. However my dentist says that I shouldn't drink too much wine because it could rot my teeth. I followed his advise because I don't want to have dental implants Beverly Hills.

Walter Fennigan said...

I would love to try the Italian wines. Most of the wines I've tasted were from Australia such as Riesling and Chardonnay. Anyway, the price for this type of dinner is very reasonable.