Sunday, October 25, 2009

Graham Elliot (Chicago) 10/24/09

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! The best pork belly dish I've ever tasted.  Menu describes it as glazed with butternut squash, dandelion greens, pepito praline and burnt honey.  Off the charts good.  The chicken fried foie served on a buttermilk biscuit and maple syrup was almost as outstanding as the pork belly.  The chedder risotto with green apples, crispy bacon and cheez-its, the duck confit agnolotti and  the caeser with brioche twinkie croutons were all delicious too.

Graham Elliot is my kind of place and I would frequent GE regularly if I lived in Chicago.  Great vibe, great music, great service, great cocktails and great great food.  GREAT night!!

Graham Elliot

Graham Elliot on Urbanspoon




1 comment:

SteveBM said...

Damn dude! At first I felt bad that you missed out on the Cobaya dinner but not anymore haha.